Throughout the 2022/23 Fantasy Premier League (FPL) season, our stellar team of Pro Pundits, Hall of Famers and guest contributors will be sharing their thoughts and own transfer plans.
Only Premium Members are able to read every single one of these pieces, so sign up today to get full access not just to the editorial content but all of the other benefits, from hundreds of Opta stats to a transfer planner.
Here, seven-time top 10k finisher Zophar analyses Arsenal’s attacking talents ahead of Gameweek 21.
Gameweek 20 is still incomplete, with the Manchester City v Tottenham Hotspur match to be played tonight. Additionally, the short turnaround means there are a lot of unknowns going into Gameweek 21, so here are some reasons why you should save a free transfer this week:
- Carabao Cup semi-final results will give clarity on Blank Gameweek 25
- FA Cup results will help us calculate the probabilities for Blank Gameweek 28
- There will possibly be Double Gameweek announcements
- Manchester United play three times between Gameweeks 21 and 22. Players could get injured or new options like Wout Weghorst (£6.0m) could emerge before their likely Double Gameweek 22
- The transfer window will be shut by the next deadline. For example, if Arsenal do not buy another forward, then the case for Eddie Nketiah increases significantly
Speaking of Nketiah, what we do know is that Arsenal have a ‘double’ coming up in Gameweek 23 and we should certainly look towards a triple-up on their assets given the kind fixture run that follows.
In this piece, I will be analysing the Gunners attackers’ underlying data since the World Cup.